Presales Manager & Architecture Lead
Bendik Nicolai Blindheim
Presales Manager & Architecture Lead
"The patient treatment of the future will be supported by technological accuracy"
If you are driven by technology, sales, architecture, teams and projects, however, you feel the absence of purpose and meaning in your work, then you should take a minute and continue to read.
SoftwarePoint is well-established and renowned with leading hospitals and clinical laboratories, both domestically and internationally. The company develops and delivers cutting edge technology within data collection and analysis regarding patient treatment and diagnostics.
Some big and current projects include work with Helse Sør-Øst, in Norway, and the region of Skåne, in Sweden. SoftwarePoint participates in RFPs internationally as they are a part of the European company Labvantage Group with notable owners and a strong global presence.
In order to succeed with the growth and expansion plans, and to continue the journey of improving accuracy in patient treatment, both regionally and globally, SoftwarePoint will attract the best talent to fill the Presales Manager and Architecture Lead role. You don’t get any closer to the direct benefits that technology can contribute to a person’s quality of life than this!
- participate in and qualify cases, based upon different parameters such as, competitor landscape, role/impact (integrator/software/product/modules), solution fit and revenue potential
- penetrate and expand accounts through sales and operational strategic account solution plans
- establish a clear and understandable prizing and estimation process
- work with RFP’s, together with the international sales team and product team, and assist to build strong offers
- act as solution architect, help identify customer needs, define requirements and help designing the right software solutions
- assist project managers and software engineers to understand the customer needs, and translate to prioritized features to implement
- presenting and demonstrating solutions, and advising customers on solutions and services
- participating in marketing activities, such as creating case studies, white papers, training, e-learning, and demos
- collaborate with internal subject matter experts and technical architects to devise client solutions
- be able to be hands on in early-stage architecture and implementation processes and projects Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, by building and sharing best practices
Ideal candidate profile:
- preferably higher education at an MSc / MBA level
- solid presales and/or solutions architecture (sales and marketing related) experience, in intensive client facing roles, within the software industry or the medical devices / med-tech industry
- 2-3 years experience of requirements gathering, solution design and estimating development/implementation effort for medium to large projects
- strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- experience in defining and refining business processes, solutions, identify systems requirements, testing, training and implementing practical business solutions
- excellent presenter, able to articulate the vision of a solution/project and being able to demo it, respond to both technical and functional questions.
- excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, fluent in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- experience with doing business in at least two of the Nordic countries as well as other European countries is desirable
- knowledge of the healthcare sector is a plus
- experience from enabling partners and alliances
- continuously keeping yourself updated on technical development, innovations and be able to translate them to the impact for your customers
For more information regaring this position, please contact Bendik N. Blindheim telephone number 22 06 87 00.
Applications are accepted continuously.